UPSC is inviting the application form for SCRA exam 2014 in October month. candidates can get details in this post.
SCRA Application Form 2014:- The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has announced or conducts the exam every year of SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentice). Those Candidates who are eligible for this form, they may apply online through the UPSC Official Website www.upsc.gov.in. This SCRA exam is basically conducted for the recruitment of Mechanical Engineering in Railway Board. Other Details are related to this post like Age, Exam Date, Selection process etc are mentioned below: –
UPSC SCRA Exam 2014 Application Details:-
Eligibility Criteria: -
Age Limit: – The Relaxation of age will be applicable as per rules and regulations. The Candidate age limit should be 17 to 21 yrs.
Education Qualification: – Those Candidates who want to fill this form, they should qualified or passed the 12th class or graduate with mathematics and at least one of the optional subject physics and chemistry with a particular recognized university/board/institutions.
Important Dates: -
- Release Date of application form: – 05 Oct 2013
- Last Date to fill the application form: – 04 Nov 2013
- Date of Exam : – 12 Jan 2014
SCRA Application Form:-
- Log on to the UPSC Official Website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click the link of “SCRA Application Form 2014”.
- Fill the mandatory details that are in application form and upload the photo and sign.
- Then submit the application form and pay the application Fee.
- For the payment, if you want to pay the fee in online mode, then make payment by debit card/net banking. And if you want to pay the fee in offline mode the deposit the fee in SBI of any branch.
- After that take a print out of the application form.
Application Fee: – If Candidates are Eligible and want to fill the form, the Candidate must have to pay the Application fee Rs.100/-. The candidate can pay the fee either by online or offline. For the offline mode, the candidates have to pay the fee in SBI (any branch).
Paper Pattern: – There are 3 stages of paper: -Total marks of this paper will be 600. Each section of paper consists of 200 marks.
- Paper 1: – General Aptitude test or ability test.
- Paper 2: – Physical Science.
- Paper 3: – Mathematics
Result: – Result related any information will be published on the UPSC Official website www.upsc.gov.in.